WEBSITE GENERAL PRIVACY
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
Legor Group S.p.A, with registered office in Via del Lavoro 1, 36050 Bressanvido (VI), VAT IT00844230284 CF (hereinafter “Controller”), as controller of the treatment, informs you pursuant to Art. 13 Italian D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code“) and of the rt. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR“) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes the personal identification data (for example, name, surname, telephone, e-mail) – later, “personal data” or even “data“) that you have communicated on the conclusion of contracts for the services of the controller.
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Controller;
- conclude the contracts with the Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Controller, for example the right to defense in court.
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Controller similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 16, 17 and 18 GDPR).
- Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Controller or of the Group companies, in their capacity as managers and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other entities that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Controller.
- Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
- public and private bodies for social security, welfare or insurance purposes, including integrative, to which the registration is due under the law or national, territorial or individual bargaining. The duration of the treatment will be in compliance with the normative dictates;
- to subjects who can access their data under the provisions of law or secondary or community legislation; The duration of the treatment will be in compliance with the normative dictates;
- Data transfer
Personal data is stored on the servers of the Controller and the Data Processor, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory and in their absence, we cannot guarantee the required Services.
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the Controller, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods, extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to the address of the Holder;
- an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any reason for dissatisfaction or protest can be reported by you to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 Rome tel. 06.696771. E-mail: email@example.com | PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.garanteprivacy.it
Bressanvido 25 May 2018